Are you struggling to slim down and wish you could spill those stubborn pounds? Do you feel fat and bloated even though you work out and eat balanced meals? Do you experience cravings for carbs, sugar or junk food? Your body is probably telling you that your glucose levels are high, which is why you can not lose weight. This not only prevents you from burning fat and quick fat loss, it’s also quite unhealthy!
For Quick Fat Loss, Fast the Right Way
A metabolic fast is an excellent option for fat reduction. Routine fasting slows down your metabolism and causes your glucose levels to increase as a result of pressure fasting areas in your body. A metabolic fast supplies your body with the nutrients it must spark your metabolism to push your body into fat-burning mode. Fasting wrong can do irreversible damage to your metabolism, but metabolic fasting for quick fat loss is a healthful way to boost your metabolism, burn fat and lose pounds! This metabolic fast will get your body into the fat-burning zone and reduce bloating while detoxifying your system. You may drop some weight in the first 24 hours, and continue to lose so long as you remain on course until you’ve achieved your quick weight loss targets. This is an excellent way to offset unhealthy eating days and push your body to melt down fat!
Metabolic Boosting Measures
- Make sure you drink lots of water daily. Plan for 100 fl oz, minimum.
- Let your body feel hunger. It is an indicator your body is burning fat!
- Eat at least 5 portions or more of veggies per day; they’ll keep you feeling full and regular.
- Drop all other nutritional supplements except what’s implied.
- Eat foods from the accepted list only. Use a food diary as a day-to-day guide.
- Perform daily cardiovascular exercise daily for 45-60 minutes to rev your metabolism. Do something that causes you to break a sweat, but refrain from over-exercising as this may contribute to overeating following your workout, which is not a good thing for quick and healthy fat loss.
Eat More of These Fat-Burning Foods
- Whey protein
- High-protein, low-carb bars
- All white fish
- Little Green Apples (limit 2 per day)
- Clear broth (gluten- and soy-free)
- Sugar-free, fat-free gelatin
- Sugar-free, fat-free popsicles
- Hot chocolate made with 1 scoop of complete protein
- Half a high-protein, low-carb bar
- Pure water
- All teas, especially green tea
- Black coffee
These foods feed fat cells, so steer clear!
- Carbs, with the exclusion of vegetables. Avoid bread, rice, pasta, cereal (including oatmeal), potatoes, legumes and all crackers, biscuits, and processed manufactured products.
- Liquid calories and juice, including home made fresh juices, non-dairy creamers, skim milk, rice milk, soymilk and sports drinks, vitamin water, and particularly booze!
- Fats, including healthful fats like nuts, seeds, avocado, and oils until your body starts burning fat for fuel
- Dairy products, including all kinds of milk, yogurt and cheese (even if they can be fat free)