Sick and tired of being fat? Tired of buying cool clothes only to find that your belly fat cannot let you have your cake and eat it? Are you scared of adding that extra chunk of good food at a party only because you can’t stand adding more pounds to your burden? Have you been mired in unhealthy eating and lifestyle habits for years? Wondering how to lose fat? Be patient with yourself and your body – I have got the answer to your puzzle. Have you searched everywhere for the solution to losing fat and found nothing? Look no more! Your search is over. Here is a tried and tested secret of fat loss. It has worked for me and several more people including celebrities. One thing is certain – if you do whatever I am about to tell you in practice, you will lose that fat.
How to lose fat?
First, you need to understand what body fat is and what it does to your body, then know how much fat your body needs. You also need to know what fat loss means.
What is fat?
Fat is oil or a greasy substance occurring in animal bodies; or it can refer to having a large amount of excess flesh. It is one of the macronutrients in human nutrition. Our bodies require small amounts of ‘good fat’ to function well; however, a lot of modern diets contains more fat than the body needs.
Hidden and obvious dangers of excess fat
Nothing is as dangerous as being overweight, from the health background to the psychological and social context. Here are the risks caused by fat:
- Coronary heart disease
- Sexual dysfunction
- Sleep disorder
What is fat loss?
Fat loss is a process of breaking down fat lipids and triglycerides in either the food you eat or that which is already stored in your body. So why not sojourn with me and take your health to the next level by losing that extra fat? Increase your attractiveness and even reduce your risk of disease. We have found a method of losing all this weight in a healthy and fast way.
Wondering how to lose body fat? There are simple ways you can tone and tighten yourself without agonizing.
We live in a fast groing world, faster phones, faster internet, fast foods, but when it comes to fat loss, almost all the blogs I have read say it should be done the slow way. Forget that; there’s a faster and better way to lose your fat, whether it is arm fat, belly fat, thigh fat or even neck fat. It is possible to lose every kind of fat fast. You can lose it in a month, two weeks or even less than that.
Fat can be lost painlessly through different means:
- Diet and nutrition
- Psychological means
Diet and nutrition. What is your meal like?
Diet means eating healthy. Eat smartly, choose not quantity but quality.
- Avoid fad diets; they will deprive you of nutrients needed for healthy weight loss.
- Start leading a clean way of life.
- To hasten your metabolism, eat four- six small meals every day.
- Never skip meals, and breakfast should be a must every day.
- Drink more water, don’t let your body get dehydrated because this can dupe you into feeling hungry.
- Poach (don’t fry) eggs, poultry, and fish.
- Eat lean proteins, e.g., pork chops and skinless chicken breasts and bread made of eggs and flour.
- Garnish your whey protein shake with spinach, it will amp up the fiber in your food – and will help you feel full.
- Portion control potatoes and pasta. Starches should be served with reservations.
- Eat salads; they are more nutritious than any other foods.
- Your snack package should be majorly fruits.
- Spiced food with peppers, which contain capsaicin, will temporarily boost your metabolism, so go for it.
- Eat plenty of lean proteins; they are healthy, and help to build fat-burning muscle tissues.
- Raise your fiber intake to satisfy your appetite and avoid cravings for unhealthy snacks.
- You should never miss vegetables in your every meal.
- Snacks and carbs such as pasta, chips, pastries are unhealthy; yet they are a temptation, so get rid of them.
- You should drink a glass of plain water before each meal, instead of sugary drinks.
- The saying goes that an apple a day keeps the doctor away. So eat one apple every day; the pectin in it will help you not to feel hungry.
- Also, check your meal hour. Have dinner no more than 3 hours before your bedtime. The problem with most people is they bulk up on carbs just before bedtime. The body will be resting, and during rest, there’s no fat burn. Instead, all that fat is piled up in the body. And it shows up as chest fat, leg fat, belly fat, and the rest. So eat less before bedtime.
- First, your body is primed to be a fat-burning machine, so you need to work in the fat-burning zone if you want to lose weight. Get a workout colleague or partner who will motivat you to sweat during your workout session.
- Alternate your exercise routine regularly to reinvigorate and challenge muscles. Jumpstart your day with a 5-minute workout.
- Track your weight; it will motivate you even more to make an all-round fitness and workout plan for strength training and fast fat burning.
- Exercise until you feel the burn, do not relax.
- Have you got more time? Try harder and harder.
- Inspire yourself, put your life in your workout, choose a rhythmic playlist to set the mood.
- Set weekly workout goals to increase strength or endurance.
- Run and turn your body into a fat-fighting furnace by alternating sprints with jogs. If you dare, run ten 100-yard sprints and burn up to 500 calories.
- Get drenched in a pool. Swim several laps or even run in the water, if you can.
- Take a real “before” photo. You’ll be more invigorated knowing what you look like and what you want to become.
- Rather than sit comfortably in a long queue of traffic; burn 500 calories an hour, take a bike to your workplace.
- Squat heavy with vigor and form, the stronger you’ll get, the more fat you’ll burn.
- Revitalize your training instead of regular sit-ups; try doing a couple of sets with the heaviest weights you can hold.
- Take up power yoga. You can burn up to 344 calories.
Psychological point of view
- Change your lifestyle, it will help you start a clean new life.
- Reduce your stress levels by finding alternative means of killing stress. E.g., drink plenty of water, get enough sleep, party, andmake healthy sex.
- Fat-burning workouts: Never stop working out, make it a routine, start slowly, strengthen it and burn more and more calories.
- Exercise regularly.
- Tablets Though not fully recommended, these can
- Cream help in shedding weight as well.
- Acupuncture- if properly administered can help in losing weight.
What is your problem?
- Belly fat?
- Face fat?
- Chest fat?
- Arm fat?
- Thigh fat?
Here is the answer to your question.
How to lose belly fat
Your belly has become more of a pot than a stomach, right? First and foremost, belly fat is very dangerous to your body especially if it’s hidden under areas that you can’t see or touch. This fat is called visceral fat, and it releases ‘bad’ proteins which affect the production of insulin and cause inflammation. Inflammation causes heart diseases and diabetes.
Secondly, track how many calories you take in at the moment, then measure how many you burn every day. Once you get this equation, you are half-way into losing that fat. If you eat less calories and burn more, you will instantly start to see the results of this fat loss program.
Weight loss is simple, but it is not that easy. Start by eating healthy and working out intensively every day. That’s an age-old secret. Eat healthily, burn more, and you will reduce your fat. You will show up two weeks later, and your friends will be shocked that your belly fat is all gone. They will all come to you for tips.
Clean your food store
Do you know that food is a temptation? Avoid temptation at home. Remove all those foods that increase your fat intake, and you will succeed with your plan. So start by cleaning up your refrigerator, and stoking those natural foods, the vegetables – go organic. Cut down on your processed foods intake.
- Take good care of your diet.
- Don’t drink too much alcohol.
- Track your food intake.
- Try intermittent fasting.
Below is a table for food and drinking tips.
|Lean Proteins: meat, poultry, fish, eggs, cheese, cottage, etc.||Carb-dense foods: pastries, cereals, refined grains, white rice, potato|
|Vegetables: spinach, broccoli, salad, etc.||Deep-fried vegetables|
|Fruits: banana, orange, apple, pineapple, pears, etc.||Fruits with excess fructose: watermelon, mangoes|
|Carbs: Brown rice, oats, whole-grain foods, etc.||Beans and nuts, soybean, artificial sweeteners like sugar
|Fats: Fish oil, olive oil, nut oil, avocado, etc.||High-fat foods: fried foods, processed foods, and meats, butter, sunflower oil, etc.|
|Water||Soft drinks: soda, cola, tonic|
|Green tea||Sugar alcohols|
|Dark chocolate shake||High-fat milk cream|
|Honey and cinnamon||Ice cream|
|Homemade juices||Artificial sugars|
- Before each meal, you should take a glass of water instead of artificial drinks like soda or sweetened juices.
- Take more water – as much as you can. If possible, carry a reusable container so you can drink throughout the day.
- Drink unsweetened tea, especially green tea or naturally sweetened teas like New Southern-Style Sweet Tea. Tea is loaded with fat-burning antioxidants.
- Get rid of all soda – including all artificially sweetened juices.
- Save alcohol for special occasions because it’s full of empty calories.
- For your morning cup of coffee, turn to skim milk instead of cream and sugar and save 105 calories.
Exercise tips to burn belly fat
Burning sounds scary, right? Exercise is going to turn your body into a fat-burning furnace for the excess calories. Sign up for that intensive gym program, get a training partner. Go jogging every morning and every evening at the same time every day. Never ever miss your fat burning session. Don’t stop training until you are fully exhausted, all sweating. Even though this is a fast way, it is not easy. So you must work hard. Go for the aerobic exercises such as swimming, jogging, running and stepping on that treadmill.
How to lose belly fat in two weeks
The green smoothie weight loss
Also called the detox smoothie, the green smoothie is juice blended from either vegetable or fruits. It is fast, cheap to make, and contains plenty of water and enough nutrients to help detoxicate your body. It can be made from different recipes and will boost your body metabolism. Because they are nutrient-loaded, rich in fiber, and low in fat, green smoothies are ideal fat burning foods. Take a look:
Apple Berry Detox Smoothie
- 1 cup mixed berries
- One large apple
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup water (or unsweetened almond milk)
Pineapple Banana Detox Smoothie
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 banana
- 1 apple
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup water
If the trend is respected, the green smoothie will create the most efficient weight loss shake. Try it, and you will see the change that you desire.
How to use safflower oil to burn belly fat fast
In your journey to lose belly fat, safflower, along with diet and exercise, can play a big part. Safflower is not a low-calorie diet food, and to shed weight, you need just a little bit of it, and this will depend on the number of calories you take in. Only one tablespoon is enough for someone who takes in low calories, but four spoons full of safflower added to other oils will be enough for anyone taking in 1200 calories. Try it out.
How to lose face fat
The face is one of the most noticeable parts of your body. People crave high cheek bones, chiseled jaws, and sharp edges, but when your face gains fat, the sharpness of your face will be lost. A chubby face and excessive fat in the face can make you disheartened and can lower your self-confidence.
There are three fat zones near your cheeks: one of them is directly at the side of the nose, and two others are on the cheekbones. These will make you look older and bulky but now, no more worries. Say goodbye to your face fat. Get sculpted, toned and look beautiful again by following the steps below.
People usually ask:
- How can I get rid of my big fat cheeks?
- Can I get a beautiful long face?
- What exercise burns most face fat?
- Can I reduce my chubby cheeks and get chiseled jaws?
Well, here are the answers to your questions.
Get rid of overall body fat
Check your diet. Eat healthy foods that won’t add fat to your whole body. Avoid fatty processed foods and pasta. Avoid sweetened drinks like soda, eat less salt and sugar. Try:
- Low-fat dairy
- Lean proteins
- Whole grain food
- Drink water
- Reduce alcohol consumption
Proper facial and total body exercise
In addition to eating healthy, work out intensively every day. That’s the age-old secret. Eat healthily, burn more calories, and you will reduce your body fat, including face fat.
The American College of Sports Medicine says that at least 250 minutes of moderate-intensity cardio per week helps you to lose weight significantly. Try:
- Brisk walking
- Intensify your exercise to burn more calories
You can also try the following facial exercises:
- Stretch your face muscles and eyes repeatedly. This will help strengthen your face muscles and hold them firmly from drooling.
- Chin and neck lift. This will help in stretching and strengthening the muscles in your jaw, throat, and neck, thus reducing your double chin and other excess face fat. You can do this exercise sitting or standing. Try this for 10 seconds and repeat the exercise 10 times.
- Lateral smiles will illuminate the face and strengthen face muscles. Do this as many times as you can.
- Eyebrow lifting to strengthen the muscles around the eyes.
- Try blowing air; you can use a balloon, or even do this exercise without it.
- Try to make faces like a fish face. This will help strengthen the face muscles, and lead to face fat loss.
Other ways in which you can lose face fat may include:
- Trying beauty tips, especially for women
- Go for makeup that will tone your face and reduce the fat in your face.
- Emphasize the eyes and contours to tone and reduce the chubbiness of your face.
- Illuminate your face to cut on your face fat.
- Choose an appropriate hairstyle that won’t show your face fat.
How to lose chest fat
Frequently asked questions
- How can I lose breast fat?
- Can I lose my chest fat by running?
- How do I reduce my breast size?
How to lose chest fat for men
Chest fat in men will obviously lead to the development of boobs. This sounds silly, right? But it’s real for anyone who has excess fat. It can be embarrassing as it is a result of many years of eating junk food. Boob fat is merely a fat tissue covering your chest muscles. So, if the amount of calories you take in is lower than the amount of calories your body burns, you can lose this chest fat. Here are five powerful tips you can undergo to burn excess chest fat instantly.
- Eat healthy foods. Decrease or even completely remove junk food from your menu. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition shows us a strong body of evidence that minimizing carbohydrates in favor of lean proteins like chicken, vegetables and fruits will reduce chest fat.
- Reduce alcohol and soda; instead, drink more and more water.
- Work out. Perform a full body workout at least three times a week and burn more calories. Do squats, pushups, plank poses and reverse crunches without rest at least ten times for each. It will help balance your physique perfectly.
- Get enough sleep. Sleep is an important thing for our bodies. Enough sleep helps in losing weight, and promotes muscle building and recovery. 7-8 hours a day will help you shed excess chest fat.
How to lose chest fat for women
Too much fat in the chest will result in weight gain, and ultimately the fat tissues will spread to the chest thereby leading to bigger breasts, but not all women fancy this. What should you do to reduce this fat fast?
Take care of your diet. Consume fruits and vegetables, fish (it’s rich in Omega 3 fatty acids which help in burning fat), nuts (they stimulate the process of metabolism). All this makes the body burn more calories thus reducing the accumulated fat and citrus fruit juices like oranges, grape, lime, berry, etc.
Do these exercises regularly; they are the key to burning chest fat.
- Light-weight lifting
- Decline and incline presses
How to lose arm fat
We all want to look sexy, right? If you have a fat arm, you certainly have some other fat on your body. Perhaps it’s your belly, chest or thigh. So the whole ideology is to lose your whole body fat, not only in the arm, which is just a small part of your body.
- The most determinant aspect in shedding body weight is how well you eat. Store healthy food in your refrigerator. Proteins, fruits, and vegetables are the way to go. Reduce fries and carbohydrates.
Recent research also proves that spicy food helps in fat loss.
- Drink water, and avoid artificially sweetened drinks.
- Exercise; below are the best arm exercises for fat loss.
- Do exercise with your triceps: the back of your arm is more prone to fat disposition than any other part. On the floor, with your legs apart, twist your arm.
- Push-ups: they will help you tone the upper part off your arm thereby burning more calories.
- Weight lift will make your arms firmer and stronger.
- Try more and more positions of exercise, motivate yourself and stick to it, and you will lose your arm fat in no time.
- Go swimming.
- Try all this 3-4 times a week, and you will soon see amazing results.
How to lose thigh fat
While some people think that being curvaceous is sexy and beautiful, others desperately want to shed that thigh fat. One important for you to know that you cannot shed the thigh fat just by doing thigh exercise alone. You need to lose your overall body weight by making dietary and lifestyle changes and then slim your thighs with targeted exercises.
- Eat clean and follow a diet; ensure that you eat healthy foods.
- Go for intensive cardio to shed any excess fat.
- Work out and add inclines to your exercises to burn more calories.
- Strengthen your training to boost your metabolism.
- Try inner thigh toning exercises.
How to lose thigh fat in 3 weeks
Diet and drink more water, don’t consume snacks or sweetened drinks.
Intensify your exercises by targeting thighs. Include lunges, squats, leg press and leg extensions into your workout for the muscles in your upper legs.
Click here to see the best exercises for your thigh fat loss:
What can help burn fat fast?
You can lose extra body fat through:
Fasting or Shred
The fastest ways through which you can shed weight are
Every week do like the Amish people and engage in an intermittent fast, only taking water to keep yourself hydrated. Fasting helps you burn fat fast, that’s why it’s called “Fasting.” It’s the fastest way to lose fat. The other fastest way through which you can shed weight is:
The shred diet
This is a 7-day meal plan aimed at burning fat fast and kick-starting your metabolism. The plan breaks down your food intake into six meals a day which are consumed at a particular time. If you follow it precisely, you will lose up to 20 pounds in just four weeks. The foods you make are light, so you’ve got no trouble taking them with you.
The 3-day diet menu for fat loss
You may not have heard about the 3-day diet menu, but this is a plan you can adapt for the fastest way to lose weight. The menu comprises low-calorie fad food or any food you can choose provided you follow the amount to consume. The meals are easy to prepare, and if it’s religiously followed, it will give you results in only three days.
Check out this plan:
Breakfast: Milano Cereal Bowl
Combine 1/2 cup fat-free yogurt, 3/4 cup cereal, four chopped dried figs, and one teaspoon agave nectar or honey. Grate 1/8 teaspoon lemon peel.
Snack: Sorbet Berry Bowl or smoothie
Place 1/2 cup fat-free raspberry in a serving dish and top with 1/4 cup each sliced strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries. Sprinkle with one tablespoon walnuts. If you prefer, can blend them all and enjoy as a smoothie.
Lunch: Tuna and Golden Raisins
Combine 4 ounces chunk light tuna(not drained) with 1 tablespoon white vinegar and 2 tablespoons raisins. Serve with 1 sliced red, or yellow orange, or; 8 baby carrots; and 2 whole wheat crackers or fiber).
Snack: Chips and Salsa
Dip 1 ounce unsalted baked tortilla chips in 5 tablespoons, no-salt-added salsa. Serve with 1-ounce low-fat string cheese.
Dinner: Whole Wheat Pasta with Vegetable and Garlic Steak
Prepare 1 cup cooked amount whole wheat pasta according to package directions. Toss with 1/2 teaspoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon slivered fresh basil or dried, and 2 tablespoons sunflower seed kernels. Coat a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Cook 1 minced garlic clove, 1/2 cup chopped onion, and 1 cup sliced zucchini for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring often. Add 3 ounces’ extra-lean round steak sliced into thin strips, sprinkle with black pepper, and cook for 3 minutes. Serve over the pasta.
Breakfast: Egg Sandwich
In a bowl, whisk 2 egg whites, add 1 tablespoon, chopped green bell pepper, and red bell pepper. Get 1 teaspoon olive oil and cook the mixture, stirring, until the eggs are ready. Place on a toasted whole wheat English muffin and top with two 1/2″-thick slices of tomato and pear or apple.
Snack: Pretzel Snack Mix
Combine 1 ounce whole wheat pretzels, 1 tablespoon raisins and 2 teaspoons mini chocolate chips.
Lunch: Corn and Black Bean Pockets
Cook 2 tablespoons frozen corn. Fill 2 medium whole wheat pitas with the corn, 3 tablespoons canned low-sodium black beans, 2 tablespoons salsa, 1 1/2 tablespoons of sodium shredded Cheddar cheese, and 1/4 cup shredded romaine.
Snack: Strawberry Yogurt with Chocolate-Covered Raisins
Combine 3/4 fat-free plain yogurt with 1 cup sliced strawberries and 1 tablespoon chocolate-covered raisins.
Dinner: Dill-Topped Vegetable Burger with Sweet Potato Fries
In a microwave oven, heat 1 veggie burger. One 2-ounce whole wheat hamburger, 4 tablespoons chopped avocado, 1/4 cup fat-free Greek yogurt with 1 teaspoon fresh dill, and 4 slices cucumber. Serve with 1 cup baked frozen sweet potato fries
Breakfast: Pear Wrap
Spread a whole wheat wrap with 1 tablespoon peanut butter. Top with 1 large pear, thinly sliced. Roll up. Heat in a microwave for 20 to 30 seconds.
Snack: Trail Mix
Have 2 tablespoons of dried cranberries, raisins, and peanuts, mixed.
Lunch: Turkey Sandwich with Coleslaw
Combine 1/4 chopped tomato, 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, and 1/4 teaspoon of basil. Top 2 slices of whole wheat bread with 4 ounces, no-salt-added sliced turkey breast. Top with the tomato mixture. Combine 1/2 cup of shredded green or red cabbage, 1/4 cup grated carrots, and 2 tablespoons reduced-fat coleslaw dressing.
Snack: Banana Split
Top 1 small banana with 2 tablespoons fat-free plain yogurt and 1 tablespoon of peanuts and chocolate chips.
Dinner: Maple Walnut Quinoa with Roasted Chicken
Prepare 3/4 cup cooked amount quinoa according to package directions. Toss with 1 teaspoon olive oil, 3 ounces diced roasted chicken breast, 1 tablespoon light maple syrup, 1 tablespoon walnuts, and 1/2 cup raspberries.
The fastest and best exercise for fat loss
With the diet above religiously followed, you will now need to get out of your comfort zone and select big hard exercises if you want to lose fat in the fastest way possible.
1. Start with Interval Regular Training. Set out your training work plan. Alternate high intensity exercise with short periods to boost your body’s ability to burn more calories. These will make you fitter in a few in fewer sessions.
- Start with regular warm up
2. Design a weekly plan and consider different exercises, targeting particular areas; e.g. squats, joint stressors, triceps twisting, etc.
Increase the intensity of these activities, get stronger, schedule wisely considering different styles of exercises. Rotate strategies after minutes and burn more and more calories. You will see amazing results.
PCOS weight loss diet
PCOS is polycystic ovary syndrome, a reproductive hormone disease among women which can cause weight gain. To lose this weight, you’ll need a healthy diet, regular exercise, and weight control.
- Choose healthy foods, and enjoy them, do not starve yourself. Fast fries should be a no-go zone on your menu.
- Control your sugar level. Too much sugar in your body will obviously lead to weight gain, and it gets worse with PCOS patients. Take more water than any other drink if you want to shed weight.
- Accompany your PCOS diet with regular exercise to burn more calories. The more calories you burn, the more fat you will lose. So, do not stop exercising.
- Avoid the temptation of food, do not live to eat, choose foods that are nutritious.
I have a first-hand evidence of people, both common ones and celebrities who took my fat-losing program and successfully lost fat at a remarkable speed. They are now ministers and lords of their bodies, not anyone or anything else.
Here is their success fat-losing story.
Jonah Hill’s dramatically lost weight, and it was nothing but the nutritional journey he undertook that sparked off the shedding of pounds of his body fat. Hill has been able to maintain his perfect physique under the watchful eye of the strict diet regime.
Jordin Sparks, the American Idol started her fat loss program gradually with simple daily walks around her neighborhood and successfully lost 35 pounds of weight. Gradually she increased her speed until she was ready to climb a mountain near her home. When on tour, the gracefully thin singer turns to Zumba for cardio. She is often being quoted, “The energy is so high, I don’t have to run on a treadmill!”