Getting to the fitness center is already a huge step for a girl who needs to get in shape. Don’t worry, you are not the only one skeptical about lifting weights. But trust us, after a few weeks you’ll be more assured, find astonishing results and let yourself enjoy the procedure. This is a journey you won’t ever forget. We’ve prepared you a fitness program for women in order to get fit quick!
Weight Training And Cardio Fitness Program For Women
Girls generally begin working out to tone their body, get a better end and lose their abdomen fat. During this fitness program for women. We’ll place an emphasis on these regions, but also work on other significant muscle groups. Remember that the entire body must be toned if you need to look balanced and reap the full advantages of strength training.
Cardio is vital that you enhance oxygen delivery to muscles and shed fat for a more slender, toned appearance. For any type of cardio, ensure you start at a slower speed, and raise your rate every 2 minutes until you reach the desired effort level. This is your warm up. To allow it to be simpler we’ve noticed the effort level needed on particular days of the workout routine:
At a 6/10 attempt amount, you should be breathing steadily, but profoundly, and have the capacity to speak a complete sentence with little trouble.
At an 8/10 attempt amount, you should be breathing heavily, and just able to say a couple of brief words with some trouble.
Don’t forget to cool down afterward, falling the rate every 2 minutes until you’re adequately cooled down. Your warm up and cool down count towards the complete cardio time.
This female work out strategy consists of 5 days of training:
5 days of weight training
2 days of rest, you are going to deserve it
Prepare With Reasonable And Heavy Weights To Get Toned
Individuals frequently use the word toning to say “I need to get muscle, but not too much”, and they believe that doing long repeats will supply them this toned body . Nevertheless, having a toned body really means that you’ve got powerful muscles with a low percent of body fat, which supplies this toning effect. So, toning is mainly due to your nourishment. Along with your work outs. Lifting average/heavy weights with a brief rest period lets you burn off more fat. During this fitness plan for women we’ll primarily concentrate on weightlifting moderate/heavy weights in order to get in shape.
Girls Must Aim For 10-12 Reps To Form Their Bodies
Now you understand that if you need to get healthy . You are going to need to work these muscles efficiently. In order to do so, you are going to need to aim for a recommended repetition range of: 10-12 repetitions. This is the best rep range to give an excellent definition to your muscles.
When looking at body weight exercises that don’t need weights, the repetition range can be raised. Since you’re not restricted by a set amount of weight, you’re just going through the motions of the exercise (bending and relaxing the muscles) which needs less effort but can be quite successful in strengthening and toning the target muscles .
The repetition range may also be raised in warm ups. The point of a warm up is to get the muscles and joints lively and accustomed to the movement you will do at a higher weight to reduce the threat of harm.
Women’s Workout Routine
This fitness program for girls and women supplies you 5 days of resistance trainings . If your schedule is tight, make an effort to make several muscles in the exact same work out session. It is ok not to follow all the workout routine. Nevertheless, remember you have to use these kind of exercises, objective for these rep ranges and lift moderate/heavy weights in order to get a toned body . Doing weight exercises will not make you bulky. Poor diet will!
Monday Legs & Butt
- Warm Up Wide Stance Bodyweight Squat: 3 sets x 10 reps
- Wide Stance Barbell Squat: 5 sets x 12 reps
- Warm Up Stationary Lunges: 3 sets x 20 reps (each leg)
- Leg Press: 3 sets x 12 reps
- Warm Up Glute Bridge: 3 sets x 20 reps
- Glutes Kickback: 4 sets x 20 reps (each leg)
Tuesday Upper Body + Cardio
- Low Intensity Cardio: 15-20 minutes. (Max 6/10 effort)
- Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown: 3 sets x 12 reps
- Dumbbell Bicep Curl: 3 sets x 12 reps
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 3 sets x 12 reps
- Seated Cable Rows: 3 sets x 12 reps
- Push Ups: 3 sets x 10 reps
Wednesday Abs & Lower Back & Cardio
- High Intensity Cardio: 10-15 minutes (Max 8/10 effort)
- Warm up Bicycle Crunches: 3 sets x 20 reps
- Crunches: 3 sets x 20 reps
- Back Hyperextensions: 3 sets x 20 reps
- Oblique Crunches: 4 sets x 12 reps (2 sets per side)
- Single Leg Raises: 4 sets x 12 reps (2 sets per leg)
Thursday Butt & Calves
- Warm Up Stationary Lunges: 3 sets x 20 reps
- Glute Bridges: 3 sets x 20 reps
- Stiff-Legged Barbell Deadlift: 3 sets x 12 reps
- Glutes Kickback: 4 sets x 20 (2 sets each leg)
- Standing Calf Raises: 3 sets x 20 reps
- Calf Press on Leg Press: 3 sets x 12 reps
Friday Upper Body + Cardio
- Low Intensity Cardio: 15-20 minutes (Max 6/10 effort)
- Chest Press Machine: 3 sets x 12 reps
- Standing Barbell Shoulder Press: 3 sets x 12 reps
- Dumbbell Bicep Curl: 3 sets x 12 reps
- Side Lateral Raise: 3 sets x 12 reps
- Tricep Dips: 3 sets x 20 reps
- Push Ups 3 sets x 10 reps
Make sure you do some stretches after your workout to reduce soreness and tightening of the muscles! The more you prepare and extend the muscles, the stronger and more toned they’ll be!
Get That Toned Body!