This activity lets you get in the most demanding workout of your life using only one pair of dumbbells. An extreme weight loss workout, if you will. For guys, 15- or 20-pound dumbbells will probably do the trick; for girls, all that’s needed is a pair of 8, 10, or 12-pound dumbbells. (That’s about a $25 to $50 investment, determined by the sort of dumbbell you get.)
How can this extreme weight loss workout work?
You do three exercises, back to back-to-back, for 30 seconds each without resting. Then you catch a breather for 90 seconds and repeat for some rounds. You may also switch between complexes of different exercises. To make the workouts even more difficult, you can decrease the remainder between rounds. This increases the intensity for even better results—for both fitness and fat loss.
An important point: These complexes aren’t included of arbitrary exercises which have been thrown together. The movements are carefully selected, so the weights are challenging for every practice, and enabling a smooth transition between moves while avoiding excessive cross-weariness. This lets you work your hardest on each exercise for the whole 30 seconds but still have the ability to go several rounds.
The upshot: You work your complete body from head to toe, and at a high intensity. This extreme weight loss workout is called metabolic resistance training, and its the best solution to instantly burn off calories and raise your metabolism. You can do it virtually everywhere, including your family room, and also you don’t need to waste time changing from machine to machine.
Prepared to strive it?
Then have a look at the dumbbell complexes below. It’s a time-saving technique that’s expertly created for the results that you would like. All you must do is make an attempt. And in case you’d like a whole 12-week plan which provides 24 distinct three-exercise complexes along with a personalized Abs Diet nutrients plan check out the Abs Diet EXTREME Work Out. It’ll smash fat and assist you to look and feel fitter than ever.
You can do your entire workout using either Dumbbell Complex 1 or Dumbbell Complex 2, or use both extreme weight loss workouts at once. Just choose a dumbbell complex and do each exercise within the complex for 30 seconds. Don’t put the dumbbells down or take a breather until you’ve done all three activities. Then rest for 90 seconds. That’s one round.
After your 90-second rest period is up, you can either duplicate Dumbbell Complex 1 or proceed to Dumbbell Complex 2. Just follow the same extreme weight loss dumbbell workout, and then rest again. Once you’ve rested, duplicate the whole procedure until you’ve finished a total of 6 rounds. This is Level 1. It’s the best place to begin. And it takes less than 18 minutes, but nevertheless, it will probably be all you would like. If you feel as if you should work more challenging, you can go to Level 2 or Level 3, where you will reduce the remainder and raise some rounds.
- An average repetition range for every exercise is all about 8 to 12 repetitions. If you’re consistently getting more than 15 repetitions, the weight is too light. (Or you must go to Level 2 or Level 3.) If you’re consistently finishing six repetitions or less, the dumbbells are excessively hefty. Additionally, for any single-leg or single-arm exercises, switch sides midway through each work interval.
- Level 2: To allow it to be more difficult, fall your rest time to 60 seconds, and finish a total of 8 rounds.
- Level 3: This is extremely rough. Fall your rest time to 30 seconds, and finish a total of 10 rounds.
DUMBBELL COMPLEX 1
- Exercise 1: Close-Hands Pushup
- Exercise 2: Dumbbell Skier Swing
- Exercise 3: Overhead Split Squat
DUMBBELL COMPLEX 2
- Exercise 1: Twisting Curls
- Exercise 2: Overhead Triceps Extension
- Exercise 3: Single-Arm Deadlift